Your Personal Information
We may collect two types of information about you through the site, which are:
1. The personal information provided to us by you at the time of voluntary registration (or after) of the services provided by us, such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, credit card number, expiry date, verification code or bank account information, postal address, phone number, date of birth, gender, nationality and/or information on your geographical location (“personal Information”);
2. The information collected through our systems, which tracks traffic to our sites but does not personally contact you, such as browser type, domain name and time of entry to the site. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personal information.
Use and share of information
We may use the personal information we collect:
1. To verify your identity and help you if you have forgotten your password or your login details on any of our sites.
2. To help provide the services you have requested.
3. To provide you with more information about other sites and services or that we consider may be benefit for you
4. For future marketing, use for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
5. To ensure that you are provided with the most relevant information for you and your interests.
6. For any other use after obtaining your consent
Although we take all reasonable measures to prevent illegal entry into personal information, we cannot confirm that any third party will illegally enter the personal information you provide to us and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions. There is no way to go online, or an electronic storage method, including email, and be 100% safe. We cannot take responsibility or liability for illegal or unauthorized access by any third party to your personal information.
Cookies and follow-up
We use “cookies” containing file information that enables us to specify the details of the address of the Internet protocol, your operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), and the browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus a version of the browser), scope (whether you enter Website from Saudi Arabia or elsewhere) and other user information (such as your username).
We may use the information resulting from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic patterns to and from the site.
- Ensure that any advertisement is shown to the most suitable person.
- Enable you to access the site and use certain services and visit the sections that are allowed to enter by the registered members only.
You can choose to reject ‘’cookies’’ by closing them in your browser and / or deleting them from your hard drive. You do not need to have “cookies” effective so you can use the website, but you will need them when you log in to the website and access to custom or secure content. Some web pages may not work correctly if “cookies are closed.”
Changes to the Privacy statement